This recipe I made with leftover curry sauce from yesterday’s Daring Cooks Indian Dosas. I went on about this curry sauce so much yesterday I won’t go into raptures again. But wow – you need to try this!
My other half isn’t the biggest spinach fan, but barely even noticed it in this curry – maybe I could have gotten away with adding more!
~ serves 2
- 1/2 a batch (around 300 ml) of Coconut Curry sauce, the recipe can be found as part of this recipe on Indian Dosas.
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped into bite sized chunks
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 200 grams of fresh spinach (although I guess you could use frozen stuff as well)
- 1/2 red chilli, thinly dices
- Fry chicken and garlic for 5 minutes under a medium heat until chicken starts to brown. Add peppers and chilli and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and spinach, cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to make sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Pour in the curry sauce, and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Serve with rice.